I adore my two pups. Yes, they are pretty cute and hilarious creatures but they also make me look at life from a different angle.
What we can learn from (sausage) dogs:
1. Take a nanna nap more often – relaxation should be taken more seriously
2. Snuggle more – find yourself a great snuggle companion for those cold winter nights
3. Be opportunistic – whether it’s a human’s sock or a piece of vegetable that accidentally makes it down to the floor, make use of opportunities that present themselves
4. Recycle more – empty toilet rolls and milk containers make the best toys!
5. Eat more protein – rats and birds are good protein sources too…
6. Be excited to see your loved ones – even if they’ve just gone to the loo
7. Eat more herbs – they also make a comfy day bed in a sunny spot
8. Get excited about the idea of exercising – any walk has the potential to turn into an adventure
9. Smell the roses – and eat them!
10. Don’t get embarrassed – when you fall out of bed, just pretend nothing happened and crawl back in