After last week’s Million Paws Walk and the excitement of running into lots of other sausages, this weekend’s main activity is catching up on some much needed snoozing time.
Why sleeping in your own bed when you can used the king-sized humans’?!
I adore my two pups. Yes, they are pretty cute and hilarious creatures but they also make me look at life from a different angle.
What we can learn from (sausage) dogs:
1. Take a nanna nap more often – relaxation should be taken more seriously
2. Snuggle more – find yourself a great snuggle companion for those cold winter nights
3. Be opportunistic – whether it’s a human’s sock or a piece of vegetable that accidentally makes it down to the floor, make use of opportunities that present themselves
4. Recycle more – empty toilet rolls and milk containers make the best toys!
5. Eat more protein – rats and birds are good protein sources too…
6. Be excited to see your loved ones – even if they’ve just gone to the loo
7. Eat more herbs – they also make a comfy day bed in a sunny spot
8. Get excited about the idea of exercising – any walk has the potential to turn into an adventure
9. Smell the roses – and eat them!
10. Don’t get embarrassed – when you fall out of bed, just pretend nothing happened and crawl back in